Monday, November 3, 2008

The Real Joey

Welcome to Joey.  Saturday, he came over to my house to watch football.  I feel pretty sure Marsha made him.  This was the look on his face the whole time.  After the Auburn game he said he wanted to go home.  Now, he didn't try and hide the fact that he wanted to leave.  He said it out loud.  "I want to go to my own house."  So funny!  Joey doesn't really like socializing.  He talks as little as possible, which is a good thing since he married Marsha (who never stops talking).  The only time he really perked up was when we talked about Celebrity Rehab and he had actually seen it and commented on the characters.  Luckily since we're family I know this about him and it didn't hurt my feelings that he wanted to go. I did send a text later that night to see if he was ok and he didn't understand why I would ask.  That's just Joey.

Has anyone seen the ad for Get Snuggie?  Why do I want one?  It advertises while I'm watching Little House on the Prairie every morning from 9:00-11:00.  Visit their site at www.GetSnuggie.com.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny. I'm glad that you don't take it personally. I don't think about things like that being offensive to people, but I guess it could come off that way. My wife is still working on bringing out my "sensitive" side. I love hanging out with you guys, but sometimes I just want to be in my own house, especially after watching auburn lose yet again to a mediocre at best Ole Miss football team. This is the second or third blog that has been about me in the past few weeks. I never knew I could be such a source of entertainment. I've been talking about having my own blog, but who needs one when your family and friends blog for you.......

Kristi said...

I will say it again. QB and Joey could be BFF's.

Unknown said...

I am so loving the picture. That is the look I get 24/7. I can't wait for Bre to see this. What about he said my wife is still working on bringing out my sensitive side? AWE, he didn't know I gave that up.

Bre said...

LOL...THIS IS PRICELESS!!!! When I clicked on here and saw that picture, it brought tears to my eyes, I LOVE IT! That is so him and you have to love him for it. Joseph use to think Joey did not like him when he first started working with him and I said according to Marsha, he's just like that. Now we can appreciate it and laugh with him. Its even more funny because he is married to Marsha. Are they the ultimate example of opposites attract or what??? Thanks for the laugh :)

Michelle said...

I totally think Joey should get his own blog.

Karen said...

That picture is perfect! It is SO Joey! I am dying laughing!