Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mandrell Sisters

My mother dressed my sister and I alike when we were little.  Marsha likes to compare it to the Mandrell sisters.  We wore the same outfits but in different colors.  Well Saturday, she and her family and Jen came over to watch the Auburn game.  When she walked in the door we noticed we had on the same shirt.   We bought this shirt together at the Gap outlet in Foley last year. I guess we've come full circle.  We tried so hard to go our different ways from each other and here we are, looking like the Mandrell sisters yet again!

3 comments:

Bre said...

HILARIOUS!!! That would happen with you two. Besides, I think you are so much alike :) (LOL)

Unknown said...

Oh my! That picture is awful. It is of my rear end!! What if we had gone out to eat like that?

Karen said...

OMG! Too funny! You should have gone out to eat like that. That would have attracted more attention than all of the kids combined!