Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jesus Loves Me


Shepherd has become impossible to get to sleep for the past 6 nights.  He screams!  The twins have slept through the night since they were 10 weeks old.  Bedtime has never been a problem for them. But for some reason lately, Shep refuses to get in his bed.  Once he falls asleep though, he is fine.  Anyway, I was rocking he and Wynn before bed the other night and I was singing "Jesus Loves Me'.  All of a sudden Shep says "Mommy, Jesus lives in my family."  Oh my goodness!  I kissed him and affirmed his statement.  Then I kept singing and this time Wynn said "Mommy, Jesus loves you?"  What?  They are familiar with me telling them that Jesus loves them and they have heard me sing that song a million times but all of a sudden it hit Wynn that Jesus loves his mommy and he was surprised by the fact.  I said "Yes, Jesus loves me too Wynn!"  It was funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wynn, I have asked the same question before. It is mind blowing.

Bre said...

Marsha, you are AWFUL!!! We all love you Michelle, even Jesus!!

Karen said...

Sweet!