Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick Update for Party

Hello friends!  For all my mommy friends who are planning on coming to the twin's birthday party tomorrow...my house is sanitized!  My cleaning ladies came today and cloroxed it from head to toe.  All the rugs have been washed.  All the hand towels have been washed.  Everything is crisp and clean.  All three children are on an antibiotic and therefore not contagious.  The pink eye is gone.  All we have left is ear infections (Noah got added to the list today.  Scott took him to the doctor and he had an ear infection.)  But you would never know they were sick this week.  They are wild today and everyone is outside playing in the warm air.  Scott is cutting the grass and he has Noah blowing leaves with the big blower.  This is Noah's first time to do real yard work.  He's having a ball but I'm guessing his arm will hurt tomorrow from carrying the blower.  Wynn has helped me clean the windows outside.  Shep is in his own world doing whatever Shep does.  We are ready for tomorrow and seeing all our friends.  Wynn keeps asking if it's party time.  My kids love to party!  So, I hope you guys will come and Bre:  you can come with your kids; I promise not to infect them! Ha, ha

1 comment:

Bre said...

Thanks! You are awful, but I love you and we will be there :)