Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Noah!



Today my little Noah turned 8!  Time has flown by.  I can't believe I have an 8 year old.  We had his party on Saturday at Game Zone.  Then he had two friends spend the night with us.  I'm not sure they actually slept.  I went to bed when they were watching Star Wars (I don't remember which number).  Scott said he turned off the tv at 11 but at 12 he heard Noah turning it back on.  He got a DS from me and Scott and a game from the twins.  His Aunt Marsha and Uncle Wesley gave him DS games also.  He loves it!  He got lots of other great gifts as well and I think he's up to about $140 in cash and gift cards from people.  He is like his mother and loves to shop.  I'm sure he will spend his money this weekend on more games.  Now he has a Wii, XBox, XBox 360 and a DS.  I should start having birthday parties for kids at my house and just let them play with all his game systems. Anyway... to Noah:
I am so proud of you!  I prayed so hard to have you and when you were born I kept saying how perfect you were.  I know you are not perfect but in my heart you are still that baby who changed my whole world and has brought more joy to my life than you will ever know.  I am so honored that God chose me to be your mom!  Happy Birthday, I Love You!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sweet! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!

Bre said...

Wow, you're old, an 8 year old?? (LOL) It really is hard to believe how fast time goes by. Glad he had fun at his party!

Unknown said...

Was the picture of me in the badkground payback for your birthday post?

Michelle said...

Marsha,
Absolutely, and there will be more to come!