Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick House

We took the twins to the doctor Monday.  Wynn - double ear infections (and his tubes were out) and pink eye; Shep - sinus infection.  Then I went to pick Noah up from school and when he got in the car both his eyes were red.  I said "Noah, you have pink eye."  He said they itched all day but didn't tell his teacher.  I called the doctor and he called me in the eye drops.  Then Scott and I started with a sore throat.  So today, we were all five at home.  Merry Christmas was not the attitude in our house.  I am praying everyone is better by tomorrow.  Noah's Christmas party at school is Wednesday and the twin's Christmas program and party at school is Thursday.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And the twins birthday party, and Christmas and etc.

Karen said...

When it rains it pours! Hope you all get well before Christmas!