Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Noah's Party


Noah made it to school today and had his Christmas party.  I have no idea where the hat came from.  It's not his and when I walked in the room he was the only one wearing a hat.  Maybe I should have asked.  When he saw me come in the door he asked me if I brought his eye drops (for the pink eye) and I told him no.  Then I asked if he needed them and he said "No, I did not want you to put them in my eyes in my classroom."  Well, OK.  They had lots of stuff to eat and he received a lot of gifts.  I'm glad he was feeling better and able to go to school.  While I was at the party, his student teacher came in.  Her last day was last week but she came back for their party.  On her last day, I sent her a gift.  I packed a bag full of  teacher supplies for when she gets her own classroom.  Well apparently when she thanked Noah for the gift last week, he told her I just put things in the bag that I had in my office, except the ruler, which he thought I actually bought.  She tells me this story at the party.  I could have died!  I bought every single thing I put in that bag.  She laughed.  He's a mess!  Now we have the twins Christmas program and party tomorrow.  They are feeling much better so they will definitely attend school.  I can't wait to see their performance!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I know you died. She didn't tell Noah's teacher that did she? I love she thinks you are a regifter! You are just a returner.

Karen said...

Too funny!

Bre said...

LOL..I am cracking up! It's even funnier that it happened to you, because I know you would never. Now your sister... JK Marsha!!!