Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from the Brakefield's!  I love giving my children presents.  Halloween is just another excuse for me to do that.  I filled each child's (monogrammed) spider basket with new dvd's, spider spoons and forks, silly treats and lots of candy!  I also sent little treat bags to all of the students in Noah's class.  I can't wait to take them to church tonight.  Scott and I have to work one of the inflatables for the first hour at the Fall Festival so we will have to switch out duty with the kids.  Noah hopes to get more candy this year than last year.  He hates the "Only Take One Piece" rule.  That's why this year I bought more for them.  We don't get to hand out candy at our house because we don't live in a neighborhood.  I'm glad our church has the festival so we always have a place to go.  Also, it's one-stop shopping.  Different area restaurants have booths set up with their food to sell.  All we have to do is show up, eat, get candy, play games and have fun!  So...if you're close to Westwood tonight, come on by!  We would love to have you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute picture! Looks like me after a long day with the kids!