Tuesday, October 28, 2008

That's Loud

I have to share a conversation Wynn and I had this weekend. We were all in the Yukon on our way to Tannehill.  Wynn asked me a question and I answered him.  He asked me the same question again and I answered him again, a little louder.  He asked me the same question again and I answered him again, even louder.  Then it went like this:
Wynn: "That's loud."
Me:  "What?"
Wynn:  "Your mouth!"
Well, wow!  Scott immediately began laughing and all I could do was pick up my magazine and resume reading.  I completely ignored him.  As my sister has pointed out, we are doing a bible study around the book Boundaries With Kids.  Clearly I need all the help I can get.  Wynn calls himself Bully Bear. 

3 comments:

Bre said...

Too funny. You need some female support in that house, at least you have Millie :)

Unknown said...

Wynn, "I need to unbuckle."
Me, "No."
Wynn, "My mommy tell me I need to."
Me, "Wynn that is a lie."
Wynn, "No it's not."
Me, "Yes it is."
Wynn, "You a lie."

Karen said...

LOL! I love them!