Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snuggies


The Snuggies are here!  In December, Scott ordered me a Snuggie because I love blankets and when I kept seeing the commercial I had to have one.  Well, when he ordered mine he got roped in to some deal where he ended up with 4 of them.  He showed me the receipt after he ordered them and told me hopefully they would come before Christmas.  They came February 9th!  Anyway, he gave one to Mother and one to Grandmother.  Then we kept two of them.  They all came with a free book light.  I know you are so jealous!  The twins love the Snuggies! This is a picture of them with the Snuggies.  They are eating a PB&J and watching a movie.  By the way, it was totally worth the wait.  I hope Mother and Grandmother are enjoying theirs as much as we are enjoying ours.

Joey, this is so much better than your Sham Wow you wanted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shep, suns out,guns out! The funniest part is when they were first advertised, we all knew you were dying for one!

Daddy Roach said...

https://www.shamwow.com/ver8/index.asp

Just watch the video and try to not pick up the phone. Did I mention it can absorb up to 12x its weight? You'll say WOW everytime. I know your snuggie came with a booklight, but what about a 10 year warranty, $10 cash back bonus, and special double offer? "Rated #1 Infomercial OF ALL TIME by NBC". Need I say more?