Monday, February 23, 2009

Skater Dudes

                                                                     Wipeout Wynn
Speedy Shepherd

Aunt Marsha gave the twins roller skates for Christmas.  Don't ask me why their pants aren't on because I don't know.  Maybe they think it will make them skate faster.  It took about 5 minutes for them to get the hang of it.  I really didn't think they would like them because I thought they wouldn't be able to do it.  I didn't even open them until January.  I had put them in my office and they happened to find them and of course wanted to put them on.  They actually wear the elbow pads and knee pads.  I won't let them go outside with them.  They have to stay inside.  I really don't think they even know you can take them outside!  Anyway, it's hilarious!  I thought you would get a kick out of seeing them all geared up and ready to skate!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I love it! I knew they would love it and it would drive you crazy!! They look soo cute and I love they don't have on pants. Maybe their next birthday can be at the skating ring.

Kristi said...

Why do you and your sister hide gifts?? You should just be like me and return them.
They probably get a nice breeze skating with no pants on. The kids and I are coming over and letting them know how fun it is to skate outside. Have their party at the rink and as an added bonus get Dora to come.

Bama Belle said...

I just cannot believe that they are that grown! Hope everyone is well!

Bre said...

LOL..I love it,especially the no pants thing :) Carter also has a pair, but can only wear them inside.

Karen said...

I love it! Trey is the same way, no pants! And sometimes no diaper! Hope they enjoy their new skates!