Sunday, January 11, 2009

Millie Girl

Apparently, Millie Girl has nervous tendencies.  She is constantly scratching her face.  She doesn't have fleas or ear mites or anything else that would annoy her and cause the constant scratching.  But she won't stop.  She has scratched a hole on both sides of her face.  I took her to the vet for this problem for the third time on Friday.  This time, she got an antibiotic, a pill for the itching, and a calming spray for the areas.  The vet said she is doing it because she is nervous and that she is causing these places on her face of her own free will.  Fabulous!  Do you see what living in my house will do to you?  These boys are crazy.  Of course, I didn't tell the vet about all the places the twins have put her:  the warming drawer, the washing machine, the laundry basket, the bathtub...you get the picture.  Anyway, I love her and can totally sympathize with the nervous tendencies you get from living here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is all the male testosterone in your house. This is so sad. That is why she loves her crate.

Bre said...

SAD!!! I guess I cant blame her :)

Unknown said...

I keep looking at her picture. It is like she is saying save me. She tries to get in my car every time I leave. Scott even tells her when she looks through the railing upstairs not to jump!