Thursday, April 9, 2009

Compliments

Tonight while I was getting ready to go to Noah's game, Wynn told me "You got a bigggg tummy!"

Five minutes later, Shep told me "You look pretty."  It was the first time I've gotten a compliment from one of my children.  It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.  If you know Shep, you understand why.  He has the sweetest voice.  He's my favorite child tonight!

But then...Shep was playing with something he got off of my dresser in my room.  I told him to put it up because I have had it for a long time and I don't want it broken.  He said, "Did Jesus give it to you?"  How old does he think I am?  

Life with boys...full of warm, happy feelings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle, at least no girl drama... and the only thing big on you is your jewelry.

Karen said...

I agree with Marsha, girl drama is MUCH worse!

Bre said...

I gave you an award on my blog :)